Even though I remind my students to read the newspapers often, I, myself, am always on the lookout for interesting news articles that can help my upper primary students handle Stimulus-based conversation better. Bringing up some facts during a conversation shows that a student has a good body of general knowledge and that he/she is keeping abreast of current events.
Recycling, water and energy conservation as well as pollution are popular topics in Primary 5 and Primary 6. More often than not, there is news on these topics especially on what Singapore is doing to combat these issues.
Parents who come across these articles can print them out or send the links to their children to read up on.
Below is a new article on Global warming and how it can affect Singapore in the near future.
Check the other articles from this section
- Primary 5 Oral Preliminary Questions 2017
- List of SA2 Oral Topics – P5 2016
- P5 and P6 English Saving Oral model
- P5 Stimulus-Based Conversations Health & Chores
- A Birthday Party Stimulus-Based Conversation
- Stimulus-Based Conversation model on Performances
- Types of questions for Primary 5 & 6 Stimulus-Based Conversation
- Stimulus Based Conversation Travel P5
- Stimulus-based conversation practice on the theme of magazines
- Unpacking the PSLE Oral & P5 Oral – Recycling
- Primary 5 English SA2 Oral model: Toys
- 27 English SBC themes for Primary 5 students to prepare their SA2 Oral
- Primary 5 English Oral Key questions
- P5 Oral Annual Science Fair
- P5 Stimulus-Based Conversation Theme Responsible park user
- P5 Stimulus-based Conversation Themes to practice at home
- P5 English Oral Model Crime
- P5 English Oral model Recycling
- Stimulus-based Conversation TREES approach
- P5 English Oral model A Competition
2023 P5 English tuition timetable
|Branch||Day||Start time||End time|
|Bukit Timah||THU||3 pm||5 pm|
|Bukit Timah||SUN||12 pm||2 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||WED||5 pm||7 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||SAT||1.30 pm||3.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||SAT||3.30 pm||5.30 pm|