Tell me about a country you have visited
Point – Introduction
Every December, during the school holidays, my family and I travel to a new destination. My mother usually makes a list of all the countries that we would like to visit. Then, we will have a family discussion before selecting one of the countries on the list. Sometimes the country can be close by Singapore, like Malaysia or sometimes it can be far away like England.
Point – Personal Experience/Example
1) Last December, we visited my favourite city- Paris in my favourite country – France! It was winter time so we packed our jackets and warm clothing. It was extremely exciting to wear clothes that we do not normally wear here in Singapore.
2) We started listening to French songs and tried to learn a few French words a few months before the trip. We rolled around in laughter listening to my father struggling to pronounce some French words.
3) It was a 12-hour flight and when we landed in Paris we were tired and jet-lagged. However, we could not wait to visit the Eiffel Tower and The Lourve. I was exhilarated when I finally saw the painting of the Mona Lisa at The Lourve! It was really a dream come true.
4) During our holiday, we tried some delicious gourmet French dishes and we had croissants and chocolate buns every morning for breakfast. Super yummy!
5) We stayed in Paris for 7 days before returning home. It is the most beautiful city I have ever visited!
Check the other articles from this section
- Primary 5 Oral Preliminary Questions 2017
- List of SA2 Oral Topics – P5 2016
- P5 and P6 English Saving Oral model
- P5 Stimulus-Based Conversations Health & Chores
- A Birthday Party Stimulus-Based Conversation
- Stimulus-Based Conversation Theme on Performances
- Types of questions for Primary 5 & 6 Stimulus-Based Conversation
- Stimulus-based conversation practice on the theme of magazines
- Primary 5 English SA2 Oral model: Toys
- 27 English SBC themes for Primary 5 students to prepare their SA2 Oral
- Primary 5 English Oral Key questions
- P5 Oral Annual Science Fair
- P5 Stimulus-Based Conversation Theme Responsible park user
- P5 Stimulus-based Conversation Themes to practice at home
- P5 English Oral Model Crime
- P5/P6 Stimulus-based conversation – article on global warming
- P5 English Oral model Recycling
- Stimulus-based Conversation TREES approach
- P5 English Oral model A Competition
P5 English tuition 2022 timetable
|Branch||Day||Start time||End time|
|Bukit Timah||TUE||3 pm||5 pm|
|Bukit Timah||TUE||5 pm||7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||THU||3 pm||5 pm|
|Bukit Timah||SUN||2 pm||4 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||WED||5 pm||7 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||FRI||3 pm||5 pm|
|Virtual branch||FRI||5 pm||7 pm|