This is another Composition that we did in class this month. It is taken from the P6 Casco How To Score book.
It was a theme that could be difficult for some students to write on, especially when the pictures come into play. The first picture of a fire could become the student’s main focus in the story and as such may go out of point, as the theme is on Cooking.
Thus, we decided that a large part of the story should be focused on cooking.
Primary 5 Composition model on the theme of Cooking
Note to students
The model compositions in this blog are to help students generate ideas and to be used as a guide. Students are not allowed to copy the model compositions and then pass them off as their own work, especially in school. It is called plagiarism.
Setting: Home Economics Room, Kitchen at Home and
Describe: Actions associated with cooking: chopping, slicing.
Some little Masterchefs gave me excellent cooking descriptions in their story! I have chosen this one because of the way the events have been described. Please bear in mind that Planing & Discussion is done in 10 mins and they have 50 minutes to write out their compositions, which is how students who practice home should be doing.
Check the other articles from this section
- English Composition an Unwelcomed Guest P5
- Compiled List of SA1 Composition Topics 2016
- Tips on preparing Primary 5 students for their PSLE year in Term 4 and model composition being late
- P5 Model Compositions & How we can make the most out of them
- 3 simple writing techniques to make your P5 composition sparkle
- Compositions Settings
- English Composition An Argument P5 & P6
- P5/P6 English Composition Theme A Mishap
- Phrases to create suspense & Model Composition – Upper primary English
- English composition Happiness model
- Primary 5 Composition Theme A Fun Day
- P5 / P6 Composition model A good deed
- 5 Situational Writing tips for P5 students
- P5 Paper 1 Reminders & Model Composition – A new friend
- Phrases to create suspense – P5 / P6 Composition Writing
- Creative writing & the use of Idioms
- Words and Phrases for different writing scenarios
- How to plan a composition plot? P5
- Narrative Writing P5 / P6
- How to teach Composition Writing?
- P5 Weighted Assessment Model Compo: Being Responsible
- P5 English Composition Protagonist vs Antagonist
- 4 tips to manage composition themes well – P5
- Primary 5 English Comprehension Open-ended
- P5 English Composition Theme – A wish that was fulfilled
- P5 English Composition : How to score for Paper 1 and model on Trusting Someone
- P5 English Composition A Bad Decision
- P5 Composition A Celebration Gone Wrong
- Primary 5 Composition A Dangerous Situation
- Primary 5 Composition An Adventure & descriptive writing
- Comparison of P5 and P6 Composition Writing & How we can help to bridge that gap
- P5 SA2 Composition Theme – An act of honesty
- P5 English Composition An Act of Honesty
- P5 English Composition Encouraging Someone
- 2016 List of SA2 Composition Topics P5
P5 English tuition 2022 timetable
|Branch||Day||Start time||End time|
|Bukit Timah||TUE||3 pm||5 pm|
|Bukit Timah||TUE||5 pm||7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||THU||3 pm||5 pm|
|Bukit Timah||SUN||2 pm||4 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||WED||5 pm||7 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||FRI||3 pm||5 pm|
|Virtual branch||FRI||5 pm||7 pm|