I compiled the list of my students’ Preliminary Oral topics (thanks to them!) and I have worked on certain questions such as “Tell me about a fire drill in your school”. We have already thoroughly worked on the common Oral questions such as “What is your hobby and What do you do during weekends so I got them to think of answers for more ‘unusual’ questions below that were asked during the Prelim Oral.
2018 Preliminary English Oral – Red Swastika/ACS
Science workshop- Professional instructors/other activities/ date/ prizes
- Would you go for this Science workshop?
- Tell me about a Science experiment that your teacher conducted.
- What other subjects do you like aside from Science?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – RGPS/MGS
Science Kit – with Science tools and a boy in a lab coat
- What do you like about the poster?
- Why do you think that safety in a laboratory is important?
- Tell me about a fire drill that took place in school
- Would you buy this product?
- Do you prefer working in a team or by yourself?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – ACS (J)/NYPS
- A hand putting a coin into the piggy bank
- Would you attend this workshop?
- Would you donate part of your pocket money to charity?
- Do you think that it is important to save for a rainy day?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – Hong Wen/ St Anthony’s Pri
Go Green Pledge
- Would you write this pledge?
- What do you do to Go Green at home?
- What would you write in the pledge?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – St Andrews
Student nomination – shows leadership/ is diligent/ helpful
- Why do you think the school has these awards?
- Would you like to nominate anyone in your school?
- How do you show kindness to your friends?
- Why do you think it is important to show kindness?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – CHIJ Toa Payoh
Someone covering his mouth
- How do you prevent the spread of diseases?
- Tell me about a time you accompanied a friend or a family member to a clinic
2018 Preliminary English Oral – CHIJ/STSS/ Pei Chun
Bird Tour – $5 per person/open to all ages / Go on a hike and spot up to 30 species of birds
- Would you go for the bird tour?
- What do you do during weekends?
- What places of interest in Singapore do you like?
- What interests do you have outside of school?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – NYPS
- Would you take part in this workshop
- Do you think that giving free gifts to children during a workshop is useful
2018 Preliminary English Oral – Pei Hwa
- Would you be interested in this book fair?
- Do you enjoy reading?
- What is your favourite hobby?
- What are the benefits of your hobby?
- What is a good book that you have read?
2018 Preliminary English Oral – SMPS
A Prefect with good qualities
- Would you like a friend like this?
- Would you like to take the lead?
- Would you like to be known as a kind and helpful person?
Check the other articles from this section
- PSLE English Oral model Food
- P6 SA1 Oral Theme and Questions 2016 (Part 1)
- P6 English Oral model Holidays
- English Oral model A Birthday Party P6
- Preliminary Examinations 2015 Oral Topics
- PSLE Oral themes and questions to help your child practice at home
- Primary 6 Oral Past PSLE Conversation Questions
- List of 2021 Preliminary Oral Themes & how you can use the list to help you
- 2019 List of PSLE Oral Themes
- PSLE Oral – Water Conservation
- P6 Oral Common SBC Questions (part 1)
- PSLE ORAL – P6 2021 SA1 Oral Themes
- PSLE Oral stimulus-based conversation – Healthy eating model
- Stimulus-based conversation model PSLE 2020 Day 1
- Oral – 3 Tips for Reading Aloud
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral themes Part 2
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral Themes Part 1
- 6 PSLE Oral tips to help you score well
- P6: List of Stimulus-based conversation questions 2016-2018
- P6 Oral Stimulus-based Conversation – Kindness
- 2019 Preliminary Oral Topics
- List of PSLE Oral Themes 2019
- PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Dance class model answer
- PSLE English Oral model Children’s Day
- P6 2018 SA1 Oral Themes
- Common Stimulus-Based conversation questions to prepare for PSLE Oral
- PSLE English Oral model Family
- PSLE English Oral Practices – Recycling, Saving water and Volunteering
- PSLE Oral Practice health
- P6 English Oral model Newspapers
- P6 Oral model Food & CA1 Results 2017
- Preliminary Oral Topics 2015 & 2016
- PSLE Oral Reminders
- P6 English Oral model Science Fair
- P6 Preliminary Oral Questions 2016
- PSLE Oral: Stimulus-based conversation key questions 2020
- PSLE Oral Gadget Addiction
P6 English tuition 2022 timetable
|Branch||Day||Start time||End time|
|Bukit Timah||THU - FULL||5 pm||7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||SAT - FULL||9 am||11 am|
|Bukit Timah||SAT - FULL||11 am||1 pm|
|Bukit Timah||SAT - FULL||1.30 pm||3.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||FRI - FULL||5 pm||7 pm|