These are the Preliminary topics my students faced this year. Many schools had the same topics and questions were also similar.
All the best for the PSLE Oral!!
ACS Junior/ Southwest/ Alexandra
Theme: Addiction to Gadgets
Talk about gadget addiction
1) Would you take part in this talk
2) Do you own a phone?
3) Do you think that children should have a phone?
1) How can we stop people from gadget addiction?
2) How to prevent someone from looking at their gadgets when walking?
3) Why is gadget addiction bad?
SCGS/ Lakeside/ etc
Theme: Heritage Tour
Heritage tour poster (old housing/ jobs of the past/ picture of a kampong)
1) Would you take part in this tour?
2) What is a school field trip you have been on? / Tell me about a learning journey that you have been on.
3) Would you prefer to go on a trip with your friend or with your family?
Pei Hwa PPS
Hands with heart in the middle. Talk about a beach clean-up volunteer work
1) Would you like to participate in the beach clean up?
2) Have you ever taken part in any VIA or volunteer activity before
3) Do you know of anyone who have volunteered before?
Pei Hwa PPS
Theme: Talent Show
People doing tricks and dancing, Attractive prizes
1) Would you be interested to participate in this activity
2) What are some of your strengths?
3) Have you ever gone to a competition or show before?
Photography Contest on Nature
1) Are you interested to join this contest?
2) What are your interests?
3) Competitions are all about winning. Do you agree?
Nan Hua/ Pei Chun/CHS/MGS
Theme : Being gracious
Poster of Keeping the food centre clean and putting away the trays.
1) Is this poster effective?
2) Why do you think that it is important to keep the food centre clean?
3) What would you do
Theme: The elderly
Old people engaging in different activities. Exercising, computer classes, art classes, music classes
1) Would you encourage the elderly to join these activities?
2) Would you form a club for the elderly?
3) Which home would you volunteer for? A Children’s Home or a Home for the Elderly?
Check the other articles from this section
- PSLE English Oral model Food
- P6 SA1 Oral Theme and Questions 2016 (Part 1)
- P6 English Oral model Holidays
- English Oral model A Birthday Party P6
- Preliminary Examinations 2015 Oral Topics
- PSLE Oral themes and questions to help your child practice at home
- Primary 6 Oral Past PSLE Conversation Questions
- 2019 List of PSLE Oral Themes
- PSLE Oral – Water Conservation
- P6 Oral Common SBC Questions (part 1)
- PSLE ORAL – P6 2021 SA1 Oral Themes
- PSLE Oral stimulus-based conversation – Healthy eating model
- Oral – 3 Tips for Reading Aloud
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral themes Part 2
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral Themes Part 1
- 6 PSLE Oral tips to help you score well
- P6: List of Stimulus-based conversation questions 2016-2018
- P6 Oral Stimulus-based Conversation – Kindness
- List of PSLE Oral Themes 2019
- PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Dance class model answer
- 2018 Preliminary English Oral Themes
- PSLE English Oral model Children’s Day
- P6 2018 SA1 Oral Themes
- Common Stimulus-Based conversation questions to prepare for PSLE Oral
- PSLE English Oral model Family
- PSLE English Oral Practices – Recycling, Saving water and Volunteering
- PSLE Oral Practice health
- P6 English Oral model Newspapers
- P6 Oral model Food & CA1 Results 2017
- Preliminary Oral Topics 2015 & 2016
- PSLE Oral Reminders
- P6 English Oral model Science Fair
- P6 Preliminary Oral Questions 2016
- PSLE Oral: Stimulus-based conversation key questions 2020
- PSLE Oral Gadget Addiction
P6 English tuition 2022 timetable
|Location||Day||Start time||End time|
|Bukit Timah||Thursday - FULL||5.00 pm||7.00 pm|
|Bukit Timah||Saturday||9.00 am||11.00 am|
|Bukit Timah||Saturday||11.00 am||1.00 pm|
|Bukit Timah||Saturday||2.00 pm||4.00 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||Wednesday||5.00 pm||7.00 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||Friday||5.00 pm||7.00 pm|