P6 Oral Picture: A Birthday Party
Question 1: Would you have your birthday party at Stageworks?
No I would not. Dancing is not my cup of tea. I would prefer a birthday party with the theme of soccer or laser tag. I do not think that my group of friends, who are all boys, will also enjoy dancing to ballet or hip hop. I could become the laughing stock of my class!However, I think my younger sister may enjoy having her birthday party at Stageworks as she is a ballerina. The designer cupcakes could be a very good treat for her and her guests and the free gifts such as loot bags and craft seem like a good deal!I am sure every child loves pizza so every guest should enjoy the birthday snack. The price of the package seems quite a lot though. It is for 15 people but I am not sure if I would like to invite 15 people to my birthday event. I think the older I get, the fewer number of people I want to have at my birthday. I would prefer a nice day out with a few friends.
Question 2: Would you prefer to organise your own birthday party at home or hold it outside and have someone organise it for you?
When I was younger, I loved big fun parties with many friends so my mother would organise it outdoors or have a party planner do it. I have had my birthday at a gym and at an ice-skating rink. It was a lot of fun and there were facilitatorsto guide us. The goodie bags were also great. My mother prefers to have our birthday parties outside of the home as she says she does not need to prepare much and clean up afterwards. Plus, she can relax and catch upwith my friend’s parents during the birthday party instead of running around!I think I would prefer to have it at home now with just a handful of close friends. We could just watch a movie or play our favourite games on the computer. Mum can cook some of her delicious chicken pasta for lunch and make her cheesecake for dessert! One of my friends invited three of us to Universal Studios for his birthday this year. We had a great time on the park rides and attractions. There was no birthday cake or goodie bags but I think those things are for younger children.
Question 3: Tell me about the best birthday party/birthday celebrations you have had.
On my 9th birthday I wanted to have an outdoor laser tag party. I invited 10 friends and my mother paid for the laser tag facilitator to meet us at the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. It was so much of fun. We were running around shooting one another with our laser tags. At the end of the hour and a half, we were soaking with perspiration but we were having such a whale of a time, we didn’t care. Mother had prepared a large picnic basket for everyone and we sat on our mats and had our lunch. After the birthday cake, we played a game of soccer until it was time to leave.I think my 9th birthday party was the best birthday party ever because all my friends were there and we had outdoor games and activities.
Get ready for the PSLE!
Get ready for the PSLE!
Check our E-learning PSLE Oral Video Series
Check the other articles from this section
- Oral – 3 Tips for Reading Aloud
- PSLE Oral stimulus-based conversation – Healthy eating model
- PSLE Oral – Water Conservation
- PSLE ORAL – P6 2021 SA1 Oral Themes
- P6 Oral Common SBC Questions (part 1)
- P6 Preliminary Oral Questions 2016
- 6 PSLE Oral tips to help you score well
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral themes Part 2
- 2020 List of Preliminary Oral Themes Part 1
- P6 Oral : List of 2022 SA1 Oral Themes
- List of 2022 Preliminary Oral Themes
- 2023 Preliminary Oral Themes & tips to answer the questions
- PSLE Oral – Unpacking the 2022 PSLE Oral
- Primary 6 Past PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Oral Questions
- Stimulus-based conversation model PSLE 2020 Day 1
- 2021 P6 SA1 English: List of Preliminary Oral Themes & how you can use the list to help you
- PSLE Oral Reminders
- P6 English Oral model Holidays
- PSLE English Oral model Food
- Common Stimulus-Based conversation questions to prepare for PSLE Oral
- PSLE English Oral model Family
- Preliminary Oral Topics 2015 & 2016
- P6 Oral model Food & CA1 Results 2017
- P6 English Oral model Newspapers
- PSLE Oral Practice health
- PSLE Oral: Stimulus-based conversation key questions 2020
- PSLE Oral themes and questions to help your child practice at home
- Preliminary Examinations 2015 Oral Topics
- P6 SA1 Oral Theme and Questions 2016 (Part 1)
- P6: List of Stimulus-based conversation questions 2016-2018
- List of PSLE Oral Themes 2019
- 2019 List of PSLE Oral Themes
- 2019 Preliminary Oral Topics
- P6 Oral Stimulus-based Conversation – Kindness
- PSLE English Oral model Children’s Day
- PSLE English Oral Practices – Recycling, Saving water and Volunteering
- PSLE Oral Gadget Addiction
- 2018 Preliminary English Oral Themes
- P6 English Oral model Science Fair
- 2018 PSLE SA1 Oral Themes
- PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Dance class model answer
Don’t Miss Any Future Post!
2024 P6 English Tuition Timetable
|Bukit Timah||All Components Class||THU||3 pm to 5 pm|
|Bukit Timah||All Components Class||THU||5 pm to 7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||All Components Class||SAT||1 pm to 3 pm|
|Bukit Timah||Creative Writing Class - Creative Writers||FRI||5 pm to 7 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||WED||5 pm to 7 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||FRI||3.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||SAT||1.30 pm to 3.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||SAT||3.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||Creative Writing Class - Creative Writers||SUN||12 pm to 2 pm|
|Virtual branch (100% online live tuition)||All Components Class||FRI||5.30 pm to 7.30 pm|