Half of my P6 students have completed their Prelim oral before the July break and the other half will do theirs this week. Like every year, my students have kindly helped to compile a list of oral themes below.
I will post Part 2 later when everyone is done.
Food donation drive
- Would you contribute to the food donation drive?
- Tell me about a time that you have participated in a food donation drive
- Do you think it is important to donate to the less fortunate
Post-PSLE events – table tennis/football/five aside
- Would you participate in this event?
- Have you ever participated in a competition?
- How do you relax at home?
Bukit Panjang Primary
Poster about being caring
- Would you like to take part in this activity?
- How do you show care for others?
- Do you think that your school shows care for others?
Pei Hwa Day 2
- How do we prevent phone/gadget addiction?
- Do you think that children should bring their phones to school?
Pei Hwa Day 1
Covid-19 poster. How to stay safe during an infectious disease
- Do you think that you have been socially responsible?
- How do you stop the spread of infectious diseases?
Nan Hua Pri
Martial Arts Event
- Would you participate in this event?
- How do you keep fit?
- Is keeping fit important?
Clothes & shoes donation drive
- Would you like to take part in this event?
- Have you taken part in a donation drive before?
- Do you think that the 3Rs are important?
- Look at the poster. Do you think that this picture is useful in encouraging the public to donate their clothes
- Have you done a good deed before?
- How does your school encourage you to be kind
Raffles Girls Primary
Road safety poster
- Do you think that this poster is effective
- Have you seen anyone jaywalking?
- Do you think that drivers and pedestrians play a part in road safety
Queenstown Primary School
Different types of food (fried chicken, salad etc)
- Which of these food would you like to eat?
- Do you think that it is better to eat at home or outside?
- Would you rather eat at a hawker centre or at a restaurant?
Check the other articles from this section
- PSLE English Oral model Food
- P6 SA1 Oral Theme and Questions 2016 (Part 1)
- P6 English Oral model Holidays
- English Oral model A Birthday Party P6
- Preliminary Examinations 2015 Oral Topics
- PSLE Oral themes and questions to help your child practice at home
- Primary 6 Oral Past PSLE Conversation Questions
- List of 2021 Preliminary Oral Themes & how you can use the list to help you
- 2019 List of PSLE Oral Themes
- List of 2022 Preliminary Oral Themes
- PSLE Oral – Water Conservation
- P6 Oral Common SBC Questions (part 1)
- PSLE ORAL – P6 2021 SA1 Oral Themes
- PSLE Oral stimulus-based conversation – Healthy eating model
- Stimulus-based conversation model PSLE 2020 Day 1
- Oral – 3 Tips for Reading Aloud
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral themes Part 2
- 6 PSLE Oral tips to help you score well
- P6: List of Stimulus-based conversation questions 2016-2018
- P6 Oral Stimulus-based Conversation – Kindness
- 2019 Preliminary Oral Topics
- List of PSLE Oral Themes 2019
- PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Dance class model answer
- 2018 Preliminary English Oral Themes
- PSLE English Oral model Children’s Day
- P6 2018 SA1 Oral Themes
- Common Stimulus-Based conversation questions to prepare for PSLE Oral
- PSLE English Oral model Family
- PSLE English Oral Practices – Recycling, Saving water and Volunteering
- PSLE Oral Practice health
- P6 Oral : List of 2022 SA1 Oral Themes
- P6 English Oral model Newspapers
- P6 Oral model Food & CA1 Results 2017
- Preliminary Oral Topics 2015 & 2016
- PSLE Oral Reminders
- P6 English Oral model Science Fair
- P6 Preliminary Oral Questions 2016
- PSLE Oral: Stimulus-based conversation key questions 2020
- PSLE Oral Gadget Addiction
P6 English tuition 2023 timetable wef October 2022
|Branch||Day||Start time||End time|
|Bukit Timah||TUE||3 pm||5 pm|
|Bukit Timah||TUE||5 pm||7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||THU||5 pm||7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||SAT||9 am||11 am|
|Bukit Timah||SAT||11 am||1 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||FRI||3 pm||5 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||FRI||5 pm||7 pm|
|Virtual branch (online live lessons)||FRI||5 pm||7 pm|