This theme with a picture of a cruise ship, was the topic for one of my P6 students SA1 oral. I have created my own version of it and used the questions that were asked during the examination. Luckily we had already done the topic of Holidays in class. Fingers crossed she remembered what to say!
P6 Oral model answer on the theme of holidays
Question 1: Have you ever been on a cruise?
No, I have never been on a cruise but this advertisement is very tempting! I would certainly like to follow the stars instead of a schedule, especially now that it is the examination period and I am feeling very stressed. I think that this is cruise ship is very luxurious and there must be many facilities and activities on board. I have heard that cruise ships plan all their activities very well and there are many games and activities for children. The food sounds very appealing too. As its an international buffet, I will be able to choose what I want to eat at every meal. This will also be great for my younger sister who is extremely picky about her food every time we go on holiday and it annoys my mother terribly! So, even though I have never been on a cruise, I would certainly like to go on one.
Question 2: Tell me about a country you have visited
Every December, during the school holidays, my family and I travel to a new destination. My mother usually makes a list of all the countries that we would like to visit. Then, we will have a family discussion before selecting one of the countries on the list. Sometimes the country can be close by Singapore, like Malaysia or sometimes it can be far away like England. Last December, we visited my favourite city- Paris in my favourite country – France! It was winter time so we packed our jackets and warm clothing. It was extremely exciting to wear clothes that we do not normally wear here in Singapore. We started listening to French songs and tried to learn a few French words a few months before the trip. We rolled around in laughter listening to my father struggling to pronounce some French words.It was a 12-hour flight and when we landed in Paris we were tired and jet-lagged. However, we could not wait to visit the Eiffel Tower and The Lourve. I was exhilarated when I finally saw the painting of the Mona Lisa at The Lourve! It was really a dream come true. During our holiday, we tried some delicious gourmet French dishes and we had croissants and chocolate buns every morning for breakfast. Super yummy! We stayed in Paris for 7 days before returning home. It is the most beautiful city I have ever visited!
Question 3: Which country would you like to visit next and why?
I would like to visit Korea next. I am very interested in the culture and lifestyle in Korea, especially in Seoul. I like their fashion and their beauty products even though it is only my mother who uses all their beauty products! We all love their food, especially their Korean barbeque. We have that once a month but father says that its really expensive in Singapore. I also love their kimchi soup with rice.Aside from the city, Father would like to visit Jeju island where there are many beautiful landscapes to relax in front of. So the next country we are all hoping to visit is Korea!
Get ready for the PSLE!
Get ready for the PSLE!
Check our E-learning PSLE Oral Video Series
Check the other articles from this section
- Oral – 3 Tips for Reading Aloud
- PSLE Oral stimulus-based conversation – Healthy eating model
- PSLE Oral – Water Conservation
- PSLE ORAL – P6 2021 SA1 Oral Themes
- P6 Oral Common SBC Questions (part 1)
- P6 Preliminary Oral Questions 2016
- 2020 List of Preliminary Oral Themes Part 1
- 6 PSLE Oral tips to help you score well
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral themes Part 2
- P6 Oral : List of 2022 SA1 Oral Themes
- List of 2022 Preliminary Oral Themes
- 2023 Preliminary Oral Themes & tips to answer the questions
- PSLE Oral – Unpacking the 2022 PSLE Oral
- Primary 6 Past PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Oral Questions
- Stimulus-based conversation model PSLE 2020 Day 1
- 2021 P6 SA1 English: List of Preliminary Oral Themes & how you can use the list to help you
- PSLE Oral Reminders
- English Oral model A Birthday Party P6
- PSLE English Oral model Food
- Common Stimulus-Based conversation questions to prepare for PSLE Oral
- PSLE English Oral model Family
- Preliminary Oral Topics 2015 & 2016
- P6 Oral model Food & CA1 Results 2017
- P6 English Oral model Newspapers
- PSLE Oral Practice health
- PSLE Oral: Stimulus-based conversation key questions 2020
- PSLE Oral themes and questions to help your child practice at home
- Preliminary Examinations 2015 Oral Topics
- P6 SA1 Oral Theme and Questions 2016 (Part 1)
- P6: List of Stimulus-based conversation questions 2016-2018
- List of PSLE Oral Themes 2019
- 2019 List of PSLE Oral Themes
- 2019 Preliminary Oral Topics
- P6 Oral Stimulus-based Conversation – Kindness
- PSLE English Oral model Children’s Day
- PSLE English Oral Practices – Recycling, Saving water and Volunteering
- PSLE Oral Gadget Addiction
- 2018 Preliminary English Oral Themes
- P6 English Oral model Science Fair
- 2018 PSLE SA1 Oral Themes
- PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Dance class model answer
Don’t Miss Any Future Post!
2024 P6 English Tuition Timetable
|Bukit Timah||All Components Class||THU - FULL||3 pm to 5 pm|
|Bukit Timah||All Components Class||THU||5 pm to 7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||All Components Class||SAT - FULL||1 pm to 3 pm|
|Bukit Timah||Creative Writing Class - Creative Writers||FRI||5 pm to 7 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||WED - FULL||5 pm to 7 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||FRI||3.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||SAT||1.30 pm to 3.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||SAT||3.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||Creative Writing Class - Creative Writers||SUN||12 pm to 2 pm|
|Virtual branch (100% online live tuition)||All Components Class||FRI||5.30 pm to 7.30 pm|