This English oral was given to one of my students two years ago for his preliminary oral. This year one of my students was tested on the same theme with almost identical questions.
P6 English Oral model Science Fair
Question 1: Would you attend this Science fair?
Yes, I would, even though Science isn’t my favourite subject in school. I think having a Science fair in school is interesting and gives those who are interested in this subject an opportunity to showcase their talents. My best friend is a Science geek! He spends all his time trying out experiments at home. At one point he spent almost every day creating all types of slime! Some of them had glitter and others were super stretchy. Ewww! Another time he tried creating his own cleaning products by using food ingredients just because his mother commented that cleaning products are too expensive. So, I think I will get him to come along to this Science fair as well!
Question 2: Which experiment are you interested in?
I would like to attend all three experiments! All these experiments are hands-on so I will be able to do them instead of simply watching. I find it very interesting that we are able to make our own snow, especially when we live in a warm climate such as Singapore. I have touched snow just once in my life when I was very young. We had gone to Japan to ski and I remember the wet, soft feel of snow. I would like to see if the snow we create in the experiment will be the same. I never knew that we are able to get electricity from a potato and would love to give this experiment a go! Sadly, I love drinking Coca-Cola. My mother is always harping about how it’s so bad for me and after this experiment I may have to agree with her!
Question 3: What is your favourite subject in school?
My favourite subject is English. It is also my best subject in school. I have always loved to read since young and this has helped in the areas of vocabulary and writing. While others dislike learning grammar rules, I for one, love to know the correct ways to use the English language. I also enjoy writing compositions because I can come up with creative ideas for stories. My teacher says that I am an excellent writer!Unfortunately, this love does not carry over to the Chinese language. I find it very difficult and usually just pass. My mother nags me to read more in Chinese but I find that difficult to do.I also enjoy Math and Science but English is still my favourite subject.
Get ready for the PSLE!
Get ready for the PSLE!
Check our E-learning PSLE Oral Video Series
Check the other articles from this section
- Oral – 3 Tips for Reading Aloud
- PSLE Oral stimulus-based conversation – Healthy eating model
- PSLE Oral – Water Conservation
- PSLE ORAL – P6 2021 SA1 Oral Themes
- P6 Oral Common SBC Questions (part 1)
- P6 Preliminary Oral Questions 2016
- 2020 List of Preliminary Oral Themes Part 1
- 6 PSLE Oral tips to help you score well
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral themes Part 2
- P6 Oral : List of 2022 SA1 Oral Themes
- List of 2022 Preliminary Oral Themes
- 2023 Preliminary Oral Themes & tips to answer the questions
- PSLE Oral – Unpacking the 2022 PSLE Oral
- Primary 6 Past PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Oral Questions
- Stimulus-based conversation model PSLE 2020 Day 1
- 2021 P6 SA1 English: List of Preliminary Oral Themes & how you can use the list to help you
- PSLE Oral Reminders
- PSLE English Oral model Food
- English Oral model A Birthday Party P6
- P6 English Oral model Holidays
- PSLE English Oral model Family
- PSLE Oral Practice health
- Preliminary Oral Topics 2015 & 2016
- P6 Oral model Food & CA1 Results 2017
- P6 English Oral model Newspapers
- Common Stimulus-Based conversation questions to prepare for PSLE Oral
- PSLE Oral: Stimulus-based conversation key questions 2020
- PSLE Oral themes and questions to help your child practice at home
- Preliminary Examinations 2015 Oral Topics
- P6 SA1 Oral Theme and Questions 2016 (Part 1)
- P6: List of Stimulus-based conversation questions 2016-2018
- List of PSLE Oral Themes 2019
- 2019 List of PSLE Oral Themes
- 2019 Preliminary Oral Topics
- P6 Oral Stimulus-based Conversation – Kindness
- PSLE English Oral model Children’s Day
- PSLE English Oral Practices – Recycling, Saving water and Volunteering
- PSLE Oral Gadget Addiction
- 2018 Preliminary English Oral Themes
- 2018 PSLE SA1 Oral Themes
- PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Dance class model answer
Don’t Miss Any Future Post!
2024 P6 English Tuition Timetable
|Bukit Timah||All Components Class||THU - FULL||3 pm to 5 pm|
|Bukit Timah||All Components Class||THU||5 pm to 7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||All Components Class||SAT - FULL||1 pm to 3 pm|
|Bukit Timah||Creative Writing Class - Creative Writers||FRI||5 pm to 7 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||WED - FULL||5 pm to 7 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||FRI||3.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||SAT||1.30 pm to 3.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||All Components Class||SAT||3.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||Creative Writing Class - Creative Writers||SUN||12 pm to 2 pm|
|Virtual branch (100% online live tuition)||All Components Class||FRI||5.30 pm to 7.30 pm|