A few of our P6 students did not get their SA1 results back while others, thankfully, received the breakdown of their components. Although papers were not returned, I was heartened to hear that a number of our P6 students had scored well for their oral component. A few had even scored full marks.
With the help of my P6 students this year, we have once again compiled a list of what they were tested on for their SA1 Oral. We hope that this list is useful to students in their revision for the Preliminary Oral.
Pei Hwa SA1 themes
SA1 Theme: Health
Poster about Healthy Snacks. Pizza, sandwich, popcorn, fruit and nuts
- Which snacks would you choose for your snack time?
- Do you maintain a healthy lifestyle?
- Do you snack often
SA1 Theme: Volunteering
Poster with 4 options of Volunteering Activities. E.g. Animals/ Needy
- Which activity would you volunteer for?
- What would you do for the less fortunate children?
SA1 Theme: Kindness
Posters on kindness found on MRT trains and buses
- What good deed have you done or seen on public transport before?
- What good deed has someone done for you?
Yew Tee Primary School/ Chongfu Primary School / Pei Tong Primary School
SA1 Theme: Home-Based Learning
Poster – Notice board with HBL reminders for students : Bring the things that you need/ Remember the link
- Do you think that the instructions/reminders are important?
- Have you forgotten something during an online class?
- Do you like online classes?
- How would you advise someone who is struggling with HBL?
- Do you think that the tips in the poster help will help you during your HBL?
- What do you feel about HBL?
- How can your teachers improve on HBL?
Henry Park Primary
SA1 Theme: School
Poster of a Science magazine
- Would you buy this product?
- How do you cope with examination stress?
- What do you like about going to school?
ACS J / CHIJ Toa Payoh/ CHIJ St Nicholas
SA1 Theme: Honesty
Poster about the benefits of being honest
- Do you think that this poster would encourage students to be honest?
- Tell me about a time you were honest.
- What advice would you give to someone who is dishonest?
- Do you think that this poster is effective in reminding students to be honest?
- What do you think that school should do to encourage more students to be honest?
- What would you do if your friend was dishonest?
- What are the benefits of honesty?
- Tell me about a time that you were dishonest.
- Is it important to be honest?
Holy Innocents’ Primary School
SA1 Theme: Camps
Poster – A holiday camp
- Would you like to take part in this holiday camp?
- How do you think students should spend their holidays?
- Why do you think that the camp organised so many activities?
SA1 Theme: Saving
Poster- a pair of shoes. Trendy and comfortable shoes
- Would you buy these shoes?
- How do you save money?
- Do you think that it is important to save money?
SA1 Theme: Gratitude
Poster – a gratitude card to be given to anyone in school
- Would you write/give a gratitude card to/for someone? Why or why not?
- How do you think that the school can promote gratitude?
- Do you think that showing gratitude is important?
North Spring Primary/ Radin Mas Primary
SA1 Theme: Water safety
Poster – a water safety programme
- Would you join this water safety programme?
- Tell me about an experience you had concerning water safety.
- Do you think that it is important to learn about water safety?
- How can the school encourage students to learn about water safety?
CHIJ St Nicholas – Fire Safety
SA1 Theme: Fire Safety
Poster – A Fire Programme
- Would you take part in this programme?
- Do you think that your school is a safe place?
- Tell me about an accident.
Check the other articles from this section
- PSLE English Oral model Food
- P6 SA1 Oral Theme and Questions 2016 (Part 1)
- P6 English Oral model Holidays
- English Oral model A Birthday Party P6
- Preliminary Examinations 2015 Oral Topics
- PSLE Oral themes and questions to help your child practice at home
- Primary 6 Oral Past PSLE Conversation Questions
- List of 2021 Preliminary Oral Themes & how you can use the list to help you
- 2019 List of PSLE Oral Themes
- PSLE Oral – Water Conservation
- P6 Oral Common SBC Questions (part 1)
- PSLE Oral stimulus-based conversation – Healthy eating model
- Stimulus-based conversation model PSLE 2020 Day 1
- Oral – 3 Tips for Reading Aloud
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral themes Part 2
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral Themes Part 1
- 6 PSLE Oral tips to help you score well
- P6: List of Stimulus-based conversation questions 2016-2018
- P6 Oral Stimulus-based Conversation – Kindness
- 2019 Preliminary Oral Topics
- List of PSLE Oral Themes 2019
- PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Dance class model answer
- 2018 Preliminary English Oral Themes
- PSLE English Oral model Children’s Day
- P6 2018 SA1 Oral Themes
- Common Stimulus-Based conversation questions to prepare for PSLE Oral
- PSLE English Oral model Family
- PSLE English Oral Practices – Recycling, Saving water and Volunteering
- PSLE Oral Practice health
- P6 English Oral model Newspapers
- P6 Oral model Food & CA1 Results 2017
- Preliminary Oral Topics 2015 & 2016
- PSLE Oral Reminders
- P6 English Oral model Science Fair
- P6 Preliminary Oral Questions 2016
- PSLE Oral: Stimulus-based conversation key questions 2020
- PSLE Oral Gadget Addiction
P6 English tuition 2022 timetable
|Branch||Day||Start time||End time|
|Bukit Timah||THU - FULL||5 pm||7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||SAT - FULL||9 am||11 am|
|Bukit Timah||SAT - FULL||11 am||1 pm|
|Bukit Timah||SAT - FULL||1.30 pm||3.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||FRI - FULL||5 pm||7 pm|