Thinking Factory’s Holiday English workshops began as a way for students who were not in the regular classes
to benefit from our unique programme.
PRIMARY 4 ENGLISH WRITING AND COMPREHENSION WORKSHOP
During the 2 day workshop, we will work on:
PAPER 2 COMPONENTS
Zoom ID & password will be emailed 3 days before the workshop.
SECONDARY 1 ENGLISH WORKSHOP
The aim of the 2-day workshop is to
- Introduce students to main components of the Secondary English Syllabus.
- Highlight to them to significant differences between the Primary and Secondary English syllabus.
- Help prepare students to meet the needs of the Secondary English Syllabus and diminish the difficulties faced by students during the transition .
During the 2-day workshop, we will cover:
- Focus on formal and informal letters/email
- Students will understand how marks are awarded and expectations for format, tone and content
- Focus on descriptive and narrative
- Students will understand the expected change in writing style.
- Using language tools to communicate ideas
Zoom ID & password, along with all the materials and model answers, will be emailed 3 days before the workshop.
December 2021 English Workshops dates
|Level||Day||Start time||End time|
|Primary 4 Workshop||December 6th & 8th||1 pm||4 pm|
|Secondary 1 Workshop||December 1st & 3rd||12.30 am||3.30 pm|