All my students’ prelim oral results have come in and I have to say I am really happy for them. The average score was 27/30 and this year, I had a few 29/30 which made me feel proud of all my students and the hard work that they had all put in. This is the Part 2 of the Prelim oral list – themes tested after the July holidays. It seemed like the remainder of schools used these themes over the 2 days.
Here is the link to our 2020 Preliminary Oral Themes Part 1.
Rules in the swimming pool
- Look at the poster. Will it be a useful reminder to swimmers?
- Have you done any inconsiderate acts before?
- If your friend or family member does an inconsiderate act, what would you do?
- Where do you think we can paste this poster
- Talk about a time you enjoyed with your classmates
- Do you think that this poster would encourage people to donate?
- Do you take care of your personal belongings
- Do you have any second hand items
- Do you think that the poster will encourage people to recycle food?
- Do you think that it is easy to prepare other people’s meals?
- What would your remind the person who prepares your meals take note of?
Check the other articles from this section
- PSLE English Oral model Food
- P6 SA1 Oral Theme and Questions 2016 (Part 1)
- P6 English Oral model Holidays
- English Oral model A Birthday Party P6
- Preliminary Examinations 2015 Oral Topics
- PSLE Oral themes and questions to help your child practice at home
- Primary 6 Oral Past PSLE Conversation Questions
- List of 2021 Preliminary Oral Themes & how you can use the list to help you
- 2019 List of PSLE Oral Themes
- List of 2022 Preliminary Oral Themes
- PSLE Oral – Water Conservation
- P6 Oral Common SBC Questions (part 1)
- PSLE ORAL – P6 2021 SA1 Oral Themes
- PSLE Oral stimulus-based conversation – Healthy eating model
- Stimulus-based conversation model PSLE 2020 Day 1
- Oral – 3 Tips for Reading Aloud
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral Themes Part 1
- 6 PSLE Oral tips to help you score well
- P6: List of Stimulus-based conversation questions 2016-2018
- P6 Oral Stimulus-based Conversation – Kindness
- 2019 Preliminary Oral Topics
- List of PSLE Oral Themes 2019
- PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Dance class model answer
- 2018 Preliminary English Oral Themes
- PSLE English Oral model Children’s Day
- P6 2018 SA1 Oral Themes
- Common Stimulus-Based conversation questions to prepare for PSLE Oral
- PSLE English Oral model Family
- PSLE English Oral Practices – Recycling, Saving water and Volunteering
- PSLE Oral Practice health
- P6 Oral : List of 2022 SA1 Oral Themes
- P6 English Oral model Newspapers
- P6 Oral model Food & CA1 Results 2017
- Preliminary Oral Topics 2015 & 2016
- PSLE Oral Reminders
- P6 English Oral model Science Fair
- P6 Preliminary Oral Questions 2016
- PSLE Oral: Stimulus-based conversation key questions 2020
- PSLE Oral Gadget Addiction
P6 English tuition 2023 timetable wef October 2022
|Branch||Day||Start time||End time|
|Bukit Timah||TUE||3 pm||5 pm|
|Bukit Timah||TUE||5 pm||7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||THU||5 pm||7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||SAT||9 am||11 am|
|Bukit Timah||SAT||11 am||1 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||FRI||3 pm||5 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||FRI||5 pm||7 pm|
|Virtual branch (online live lessons)||FRI||5 pm||7 pm|