Here is a list of Past PSLE Conversation questions. Please bear in mind that questions for the Prelims may be more difficult, depending on the school your child comes from. Also, examiner may branch out from the question as the conversation flows.
For example, on the topic of Community, examiner may ask “Do you think that Singapore is a caring society?”
I like to work on such questions with my students. It is a good opportunity for them to display their knowledge of current events and give their personal opinion.
I will post the answers to some of these questions after the SA1.
1) Have you ever helped anyone in need? Tell me more about it
2) Tell us about the time you did something special for someone
3) Tell me about a time when someone helped you
1) What do you do during your free time?
2) Do you enjoy reading? What kind of books do you read?
3) Tell us about a time when you felt happy?
4) What is your favourite public transportation
5) Which country do you wish to go to?
1) How do you keep fit/maintain a healthy lifestyle? Is sleep important to you?
2) Tell us about a visit you made to a clinic
3) What is your favourite food? Is it good for your health?
1) Do you help out at home?
2) Do you keep any pets? Why? Or why not?
1) Tell us about a visit you made to a zoo or any other park.
2) Tell us about an interesting place you have visited
3) Tell us about a school activity you have taken part in
4) What do you think pupils can learn from taking part in school activities?
Check the other articles from this section
- PSLE English Oral model Food
- P6 SA1 Oral Theme and Questions 2016 (Part 1)
- P6 English Oral model Holidays
- English Oral model A Birthday Party P6
- Preliminary Examinations 2015 Oral Topics
- PSLE Oral themes and questions to help your child practice at home
- List of 2021 Preliminary Oral Themes & how you can use the list to help you
- 2019 List of PSLE Oral Themes
- PSLE Oral – Water Conservation
- P6 Oral Common SBC Questions (part 1)
- PSLE ORAL – P6 2021 SA1 Oral Themes
- PSLE Oral stimulus-based conversation – Healthy eating model
- Stimulus-based conversation model PSLE 2020 Day 1
- Oral – 3 Tips for Reading Aloud
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral themes Part 2
- List of 2020 Preliminary Oral Themes Part 1
- 6 PSLE Oral tips to help you score well
- P6: List of Stimulus-based conversation questions 2016-2018
- P6 Oral Stimulus-based Conversation – Kindness
- 2019 Preliminary Oral Topics
- List of PSLE Oral Themes 2019
- PSLE Stimulus-based Conversation Dance class model answer
- 2018 Preliminary English Oral Themes
- PSLE English Oral model Children’s Day
- P6 2018 SA1 Oral Themes
- Common Stimulus-Based conversation questions to prepare for PSLE Oral
- PSLE English Oral model Family
- PSLE English Oral Practices – Recycling, Saving water and Volunteering
- PSLE Oral Practice health
- P6 English Oral model Newspapers
- P6 Oral model Food & CA1 Results 2017
- Preliminary Oral Topics 2015 & 2016
- PSLE Oral Reminders
- P6 English Oral model Science Fair
- P6 Preliminary Oral Questions 2016
- PSLE Oral: Stimulus-based conversation key questions 2020
- PSLE Oral Gadget Addiction
P6 English tuition 2022 timetable
|Branch||Day||Start time||End time|
|Bukit Timah||THU - FULL||5 pm||7 pm|
|Bukit Timah||SAT - FULL||9 am||11 am|
|Bukit Timah||SAT - FULL||11 am||1 pm|
|Bukit Timah||SAT - FULL||1.30 pm||3.30 pm|
|Hougang Pelikat||FRI - FULL||5 pm||7 pm|